Marina, volunteering until August 2016, published a movie on YouTube about her experience.
How can you start?
So, you are inspired to come in Auroville and have a first hand experience?
Our suggestions are:
Fine tune and focus your inquiry by:
- Browsing the available opportunities on our website. Also explore the pages of the Auroville website for any information related to your field of interest.
- Signing up and getting a login to have a complete view of all the available possibilities.
Start the application process by filling out the form and creating your profile
- Submit your detailed request through the “Internship&Volunteer Profile Registration”;
- The Savi team will match your interests with opportunities on file and furnish you with a range of opportunities to explore;
- This will initiate varied email exchanges between yourself and the concerned units; you will come to an agreement and define the functional details of the stay.
Prepare for your stay
- If a visa is required, get acquainted with the visa formalitiesand prepare it carefully, for it might take some time to get the documents prepared;
- Find accommodation, book in advance, explore the specificities of Auroville’s financial requirements in order to plan your budget.
- Cast a eye at our recommendations before packing.
Arriving in Auroville and after
- Upon arrival, in the first day, enjoy the delight of the registration process…
- Savi team is waiting to welcome and orientate you in the first steps of your life in Auroville,
- Find your hosting unit,
- Along the way, throughout your stay, the Savi team offers assistance in your learning journey.
At the end of the Auroville stay, Savi would like to have a final interview with you to get your final feedback, and conclude your journey with an appraisal of your experience.