- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Indian Culture
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
15 Opportunities for area : Culture & Arts
Daily tasks: Give lessons at the circus to children and adults in one these practices : acrobatics, air, gymnastic, dance, theatre, acro-yoga - in order to create a very physical show. It would be preferable but not necessary if the volunteer could join and support meetings during which we design future shows, plan out their technical aspects, set designs, costumers and flyers.
Daily tasks: The daily tasks will be according with the area the volunteer want to explore inside Svaram. The different areas of collaboration are: Research, Product Development, Public Relations and Marketing, Music Education.
Daily tasks: Organize the data received from all the cultural venues in Auroville for the events of last year.
Daily tasks: Our members work on the campus of African Pavilion every morning tending to the permaculture garden, doing forest work, and maintaining the interior areas and exterior grounds. Members have kitchen duties and often go shopping for groceries, tools and supplies. Once the integral work is completed, members also paint signs and decorate our spaces. We hold weekly meetings, keep minutes and write reports when called upon. Organisation of events and workshops is key as we have weekly activities and also rent our spaces for general use. Members should participate in events to ensure they run smoothly and sometimes we give public performances to exhibit African culture. All African Pavilion members should be welcoming to guests and able to supervise visitors' accommodations when needed. We love our dogs and they love us so members should feel comfortable engaging with our animals.
Daily tasks: In order to prepare a future publication on various topics presented by the French speakers, we need persons to listen and transcribe the recorded talks in written form (a dozen of Talks on cultural/history/philosophy subjects).
Daily tasks: Learn about the activities of Mohanam. Understand the events that can be created under the guidance of the Mohanam team. Discuss the objective of event with the team viz team building, community engagement, promoting to outsiders, social media presence, fund raising etc. Engage with the performers, artist, organisers of activity. Engage with community for implementing the event.
Daily tasks: The volunteer will be in contact with people for various activities (conference, booking of venues, posters) and will be in charge of secretarial tasks like e-mail, letters, report meeting and all kind of activities linked with the organization.