- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Indian Culture
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- Food Production
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
18 Opportunities for type : Documentation & Desk-based research
Daily tasks: The task is to manipulate sanskrit data on a computer software, extracting it from large encyclopedic sources to feed into various forms of outputs : the sanskrit dictionary, posters or learning portals. The volunteer will work with ancient sanskrit texts, the written marks of ancient oral traditions.
Daily tasks: Creating and using learning visual or audio materials to support and stimulate our students in their learning process. Some ideas are flash word and sentence cards, bilingual texts, loco box, audio tape recordings, story telling puppets, etc. These tools shall be developed with creativity in consideration with the children's difficulties to learn.
Daily tasks: Organising exixting data on various outreach programs conducted by Dental Centre- Collating information of the activities and photographs. Based on the above, to formulate social media message, emails, presentations and graphical representations and follow ups. To gather fund raising material.
Daily tasks: In order to prepare a future publication on various topics presented by the French speakers, we need persons to listen and transcribe the recorded talks in written form (a dozen of Talks on cultural/history/philosophy subjects).
Daily tasks: The volunteer will be in contact with people for various activities (conference, booking of venues, posters) and will be in charge of secretarial tasks like e-mail, letters, report meeting and all kind of activities linked with the organization.
Daily tasks: Coordinating Hygiene Program at AV food processing units, eateries and school and guest houses and Senior Home care, either at individual homes of the seniors or at Marika Home (which functions as a Senior Home for max. 5 seniors)
Daily tasks: Help implementating a pilot project in a vulnerable village of the Aurovillebio-region, in cooperation with local stake holders. • Analyze the local social and economic context and measure the impact of the installation of an Aqua Dyn water fountain in the village: guidelines, methodology and indicators; data collection, analysis, and restitution. • Produce narrative reports. • Duplicate this action/methodology on other Aqua Dyn spots. Make proposals for educational programs & attractive communication on Aqua Dyn water distribution spots. Help in the development of the Aqua Dyn’s fundraising strategy.