- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Yoga, Wellness & Therapies$
- Coastline protection
- Farming & Seeds
- Forests & Related activities
- Landscaping & gardening
- Soil & land protection
- Water preservation - Aquifer recharge
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- eco friendly products
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
7 Opportunities for type : Applied Research & scientific work
Daily tasks: Action research which includes observation, intervention and supporting existing STEM staff all engineers in research methodology.
- Research and monitor legislative, regulatory, and policy trends relevant to the renewable energy sector.
- Analyze complex technical and socio-economic problems.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models in particular for distributed renewable energy systems.
- Undertake and oversee quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis using different research tools.
- Prepare clearly written academic publications, analytical reports, and other forms of dissemination of research.
- Correspond with stakeholders, the present policy and regulatory alternative and create higher public awareness
- Mentor and assist staff and early-stage researchers in the organization
Daily tasks: Help implementating a pilot project in a vulnerable village of the Aurovillebio-region, in cooperation with local stake holders. • Analyze the local social and economic context and measure the impact of the installation of an Aqua Dyn water fountain in the village: guidelines, methodology and indicators; data collection, analysis, and restitution. • Produce narrative reports. • Duplicate this action/methodology on other Aqua Dyn spots. Make proposals for educational programs & attractive communication on Aqua Dyn water distribution spots. Help in the development of the Aqua Dyn’s fundraising strategy.
Daily tasks: Spend a 3-7 days every month on market research and subsequently strategic planning; Primary research will involve meeting Auroville Units to understand and analyze their needs and undertaking field assessments within local villages.
Daily tasks: In collaboration with the team, design a research questionnaire. Collect, analyse and organize information and data about the emotional and physical results of our project in the Indian context. Be able to present the conclusions to others in a written report.