Daily tasks: Stock-take in Tamarind’s outlets (AV site visits, e-mail communication), Packaging, Quality control, Delivery of products to AV outlets - Updating and developing social media – facebook, Instagram, website - Marketing and sourcing new customers - package development with designer.
- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Indian Culture
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
11 Opportunities for type : Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
Daily tasks: The daily tasks will be according with the area the volunteer want to explore inside Svaram. The different areas of collaboration are: Research, Product Development, Public Relations and Marketing, Music Education.
Daily tasks: Develop educational materials and games, project implementation in the domain of education on sustainable waste management. This can include the implementation of our Garbology 101 educational kit or engaging campaigns that target waste, training local school teachers, waste audits, presentations, overall coordination and communication.
Daily tasks: Maintain records and data of daily work/collection /allocation of resources. Coordinate recycling. Provide actual weekly data in terms of collections/recycled and landfill. Follow up and coordinate for the website. Organise data /revisions for contents to be published on the website.
Daily tasks: Analyzing surveys and writing reports for distribution and/or publication; Preparing questionnaires for future surveys Working with field staff to translate existing Tamil monitoring tools into English; Writing/standardizing format for Activity Reports; Disseminating completed materials; Networking with potential partners; Assisting with office tasks when needed.
Daily tasks: Research within Auroville and on the internet on organizational development, tools, body work and art relevant to the subject. Be part of setting up and executing events or workshops on this topic. Interact with Aurovilians from many fields to undertake the research. Create documentation material from the research, written or visual material. Work closely with the team of Unity Pavillion.