PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER FOR CLIMATE CHANGE SOLUTIONS
- Develop overall marketing and business strategy for each product.
- Work with various teams (design, content, IT, technical) to implement strategies and introduce new product features.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Drive business development, and customer and partner acquisition.
Conditions or the need
Auroville Consulting provides strategic and integrated planning, project management, design, and monitoring services in the domains of sustainable resource management (energy and water) and sustainable management practices. We are looking for committed individuals that have prior experience in engaging the renewable energy sector.
For more information click on Auroville Consulting.
Visit our websites: http://www.aurovilleconsulting.com/;
Position and Role of the Volunteer
Product Marketing Manager for Climate Change solutions is responsible for the development of overall marketing and business strategies for various inhouse tools developed in AVC
Goal & expected outcome
The volunteer/intern is required to work on technical aspects of projects related to renewable energy.
Conditions & Support
The following benefits will be provided to the candidate during the first 3 months of the probation period:
- Lunch, Snacks, and Beverages;
- Auroville contribution;
* Auroville stipend will be provided after the 3 months probation period.
Morning hours 9:00 a.m- 12:30 p.m
Afternoon hours 1:30 p.m- 5 p.m
No Languages Specified
No Software Specified