Auroville units are slowly reopening as per the Government regulations, we can expect more regular operations in place. An update to volunteers joining Auroville.
- People coming from within Tamil Nadu do not need a quarantine at this time.
- All people who are travelling from outside states need to be in mandatory quarantine for 7 days. (This is as per the guidelines of the Tamil Nadu government).
- Domestic travelers coming from Maharashtra and Kerala are also required to be in quarantine for 7 days upon arrival in Tamil Nadu unless it concerns a short business trip (less than 48 hours). All travellers coming into Tamil Nadu should E-register themselves at https://eregister.tnega.org.For volunteers coming in, they will need to have to be assisted to have an adequate place for quarantine and the host shall ensure the signing of the self-declaration form signed by the volunteer and the unit executive or a copy of the test result. Savi will register them only after they complete the quarantine.
- The guest houses need to be prepared to be able to accommodate them/ or if the units have their accommodation for the volunteers then as the host they should follow similar guidelines (including self-declaration) and also assist the people in quarantine for all their essentials.
- All general inquiries regarding volunteering in Auroville can be done through our email ([email protected])
Login using the username and password and explore the opportunities in our database, if you make up your mind and decide to participate, then apply for either a volunteering /internship or research position on offer.
Go to “My Profile” and fill up your application profile, to express your expectations and preferences, so that we can know you better.