Since long, Auroville has offered its experiments and realizations, its lands and forests as a ground for learning and sharing educational resources.
On their side, students often say “we have been given responsibilities like nowhere else it would have been possible”.
Apart form individual initiatives from students there is a number of study program groups sent by Indian and Western universities, organized with an on-site team of based on individual cooperation.
National Student Programme
- Indian Council of Architects
- Madurai Kamaraj University
International Student Programmes
- American University of Paris, USA-France
- California Institute of Integral Studies, USA
- Institute of Noetic Sciences, IONS
- Living Routes, University of Massachusetts, USA
- SIT Graduate Institute, Washington, USA
- University de Montpellier, France
- University of IOWA, USA
- University of Washington, USA
- University-College of Brussels (HUB), Belgium
- Vestoppland Folk Highschool, Norway
- Antioch New England graduate school (AUNE), USA