Auroville units are slowly reopening as per the Government regulations, we can expect more regular operations in place. An update to volunteers joining Auroville.
- People coming from within Tamil Nadu do not need a quarantine at this time.
- All people who are traveling from outside states need to be in mandatory quarantine for 7 days. (This is as per the guidelines of the Tamil Nadu government).
- Domestic travelers coming from Maharashtra and Kerala are also required to be in quarantine for 7 days upon arrival in Tamil Nadu unless it concerns a short business trip (less than 48 hours). All travelers coming into Tamil Nadu should E-register themselves at https://eregister.tnega.org.For volunteers coming in, they will need to have to be assisted to have an adequate place for quarantine and the host shall ensure the signing of the self-declaration form signed by the volunteer and the unit executive or a copy of the test result. Savi will register them only after they complete the quarantine.
- The guest houses need to be prepared to be able to accommodate them/ or if the units have their accommodation for the volunteers then as the host they should follow similar guidelines (including self-declaration) and also assist the people in quarantine for all their essentials.
- All general inquiries regarding volunteering in Auroville can be done through our email ([email protected]) instead of direct inquiries at the Savi office.
- Savi office is not open to general public from 26th April 2021 onwards until further notice due to the current scenario. We can meet volunteers only through prior appointment over email or phone
You can still browse the opportunities on this website
Login using the username and password and explore the opportunities in our database, if you make up your mind and decide to participate, then apply for either a volunteering /internship or research position on offer.
Go to “My Profile” and fill up your application profile, to express your expectations and preferences, so that we can know you better.