- Community services
- Community-based Economy
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Yoga, Wellness & Therapies
- Coastline protection
- Farming & Permaculture
- Forests, Ecology & Bio-diversity
- Land & water preservation
- Seed conservation
- Catering & Hospitality
- Crafts, Textiles & Fashion
- Food Production
- Media Communication
- Social Enterprise
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Customer service and front desk
- Data collection and interviews
- Teaching and training
Ready to help?
Start by filling in the "Initial Enquiry Form"
Marina, volunteering until August 2016, published a movie on YouTube about her experience.
What you can do
Auroville offers a wide range of learning possibilities to participate and gain skills. Thanks to its diversity, you can either choose or combine them to organize in advance your own journey.
- Experiential learning opportunities in the Internship section & in the Volunteering section
- Self development and vocational training in the Training section
- Applied and academic research, displayed in the Research section
- Customized educational programs are presented in the Special Programs section.
Yet, residing in Auroville definitely requires autonomy, open mind and capacity to adapt to a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment.