- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- eco friendly products
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
6 Opportunities for area : Renewable energies
- Research and monitor legislative, regulatory, and policy trends relevant to the renewable energy sector.
- Analyze complex technical and socio-economic problems.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models in particular for distributed renewable energy systems.
- Undertake and oversee quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis using different research tools.
- Prepare clearly written academic publications, analytical reports, and other forms of dissemination of research.
- Correspond with stakeholders, the present policy and regulatory alternative and create higher public awareness
- Mentor and assist staff and early-stage researchers in the organization
Daily tasks: Develop a new design of light weight wind turbine.
- Developing and implementing strategies relating to renewable energy and sustainable development;
- Develop detailed project reports.
- Research on national and international policy and regulatory frameworks;
- Energy modeling on grid integration of distributed generation
- Design and implementation of pilot projects in the renewable energy field;
- Proposal writing and fundraising for initiatives in the renewable energy field.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models