- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Yoga, Wellness & Therapies$
- Coastline protection
- Farming & Seeds
- Forests & Related activities
- Landscaping & gardening
- Soil & land protection
- Water preservation - Aquifer recharge
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- eco friendly products
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
7 Opportunities for area : Sustainable development projects
- Research and monitor legislative, regulatory, and policy trends relevant to the renewable energy sector.
- Analyze complex technical and socio-economic problems.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models in particular for distributed renewable energy systems.
- Undertake and oversee quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis using different research tools.
- Prepare clearly written academic publications, analytical reports, and other forms of dissemination of research.
- Correspond with stakeholders, the present policy and regulatory alternative and create higher public awareness
- Mentor and assist staff and early-stage researchers in the organization
Daily tasks: Marketing design for new products. Develop the website and update the information.
Daily tasks: Maintain records and data of daily work/collection /allocation of resources. Coordinate recycling. Provide actual weekly data in terms of collections/recycled and landfill. Follow up and coordinate for the website. Organise data /revisions for contents to be published on the website.
- Develop overall marketing and business strategy for each product.
- Work with various teams (design, content, IT, technical) to implement strategies and introduce new product features.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Drive business development, and customer and partner acquisition.
Daily tasks: Collect information to support our fundraising project : research and define what resources are needed for the project of the school (human and learning material resources), prepare some communication material, identify potential donors...
Daily tasks: • Plan and execute (sub) projects (including setting targets, tracking progress) • Relationship management with stakeholders (face to face and by mail/phone) • Knowledge management (organising resources, enabling effective access) • Personal reflection (journal writing)