Daily tasks: To take part in the construction of bamboo projects, in collaboration with experienced designer/architect/technicians/workers at the bamboo centre. Once the training is provided, different challenges/tasks will be identified for the volunteer, in keeping with the vision of bamboo centre.
- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Indian Culture
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- Food Production
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
41 Opportunities for type : Manual Work & Production
Daily tasks: Volunteers will take part in all aspects of developing the housing and garden. They will take part in the construction of bamboo huts, in collaboration with experienced workers of the Bamboo center. They will work on the development of the garden, using permaculture principles. After a period of time, a committed volunteer could take over the coordination of the project.
Daily tasks: Volunteers & Interns have quite similar role while working in our bamboo community. They will be given after a proper guidance and an opportunity to attend one of our workshops, different challenges of designing/ making/ experimenting/executing numerous carpentry projects as required for the community and in keeping with Bamboo Centre’s vision.
Daily tasks: Volunteers can engage in Farm work and learn organic farming based on principles of permaculture. The farm requries volunteers for many other associated activities of food processing, Cafe management&cooking, social media graphics&updates , Admin emails & Correspondence, Events, Maintenance -electrical/plumbing/carpentary etc, Please look at opportunity description below for details.
Daily tasks: Different activities/helping hand can be identified ranging from paper cutting ,card board cutting , gluing , trimming, painting etc. The WELL women will decide the timing of your gradual stages of involvement in the production. Many additional opportunities can also be taken up at WELL by the volunteer with gardening, compound maintenance, store room help, packing and parceling help, photos up loading, empowerment classes etc. A volunteer is also free to explore other activities and suggest new ideas of generating income for the WELL women empowerment program.
Daily tasks: The daily tasks will be according with the area the volunteer want to explore inside Svaram. The different areas of collaboration are: Research, Product Development, Public Relations and Marketing, Music Education.