Daily tasks: Stock taking, Boutique visits to assess sales and requirement of more stock, website updating, setting up monthly plan for production and report, checking stocks and balances
- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- eco friendly products
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
20 Opportunities for type : Documentation & Desk-based research
Daily tasks: The task is to manipulate sanskrit data on a computer software, extracting it from large encyclopedic sources to feed into various forms of outputs : the sanskrit dictionary, posters or learning portals. The volunteer will work with ancient sanskrit texts, the written marks of ancient oral traditions.
Daily tasks: Creating and using learning visual or audio materials to support and stimulate our students in their learning process. Some ideas are flash word and sentence cards, bilingual texts, loco box, audio tape recordings, story telling puppets, etc. These tools shall be developed with creativity in consideration with the children's difficulties to learn.
Daily tasks: Organising exixting data on various outreach programs conducted by Dental Centre- Collating information of the activities and photographs. Based on the above, to formulate social media message, emails, presentations and graphical representations and follow ups. To gather fund raising material.
- Research and monitor legislative, regulatory, and policy trends relevant to the renewable energy sector.
- Analyze complex technical and socio-economic problems.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models in particular for distributed renewable energy systems.
- Undertake and oversee quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis using different research tools.
- Prepare clearly written academic publications, analytical reports, and other forms of dissemination of research.
- Correspond with stakeholders, the present policy and regulatory alternative and create higher public awareness
- Mentor and assist staff and early-stage researchers in the organization
Daily tasks: In order to prepare a future publication on various topics presented by the French speakers, we need persons to listen and transcribe the recorded talks in written form (a dozen of Talks on cultural/history/philosophy subjects).
Daily tasks: The volunteer will be in contact with people for various activities (conference, booking of venues, posters) and will be in charge of secretarial tasks like e-mail, letters, report meeting and all kind of activities linked with the organization.