- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Indian Culture
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
17 Opportunities for area : Crafts & Products Design
Daily tasks: Volunteers & Interns have quite similar role while working in our bamboo community. They will be given after a proper guidance and an opportunity to attend one of our workshops, different challenges of designing/ making/ experimenting/executing numerous carpentry projects as required for the community and in keeping with Bamboo Centre’s vision.
Daily tasks: The daily tasks will be according with the area the volunteer want to explore inside Svaram. The different areas of collaboration are: Research, Product Development, Public Relations and Marketing, Music Education.
Daily tasks: Part of the task is office work: keep the contact and update the clients, answer the mails, organize exhibitions,..other part is field work which includes travelling and visiting clients and being in contact with local rural craft.
Daily tasks: Create text and images for high quality messages and regularly post them on social media. Execute social media plans across all social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+. Organically grow and nurture/followers largely through creative events, contests, unique content, dynamic imagery in order to build an active influencer network. Maintain, manage and distribute monthly social media calendar. Create and execute display advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google. Assist in the scheduling of media interviews, speaking engagements, and other special events.
Daily tasks: Help in designing new products for our social enterprise, training and fine tuning the women in making the new and existing products, managing the production, preparing the catologue and promotional materials and if possible help in marketing.
Daily tasks: To take part in the graphic design for bamboo Centre projects. Volunteer will get an opportunity to participate in training workshops. Finally, different challenges/tasks will be identified for the volunteer and he/she can devise his daily tasks accordingly.