- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Yoga, Wellness & Therapies$
- Coastline protection
- Farming & Seeds
- Forests & Related activities
- Landscaping & gardening
- Seed conservation$
- Soil & land protection
- Water preservation - Aquifer recharge
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- eco friendly products
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
20 Opportunities for type : Data collection & Enquiries
Daily tasks: Tasks will be allocated only after an interview via Skype and then in person once arrived. Our team encourages each youth to work on an area they are truly inspired to work on. Matching skills and interests play a key role in engaging volunteers for true, committed work towards the collective manifestation of Auroville’s ideals. Tasks could include: Website Management, Visual Documentation, Written Documentation , Event/Workshop Organization, Curriculum Design Support, Data Gathering & Processing, Writing for various Publications, Networking with Youth in India/Abroad.
Daily tasks: Organize the data received from all the cultural venues in Auroville for the events of last year.
Daily tasks: Organising exixting data on various outreach programs conducted by Dental Centre- Collating information of the activities and photographs. Based on the above, to formulate social media message, emails, presentations and graphical representations and follow ups. To gather fund raising material.
- Analyse and formalise existing processes.
- Acquire and update the deepest expertise on ERP modules.
- Setup ERP to match as best as possible new ‘Targeted Processes’ Set up methods and tools for high quality data input.
- Provide key users with training and support.
- Test and validate new revisions of software with key users.
- Track and report bugs, finding workarounds until bugs are fixed.
- Do ”light” ERP customizations (screens, reports, dashboards…)
- Set up administration of users, profiles, access rights
- Train managers in using the system
- Continuously update and create documentation for ERP knowledge base
Daily tasks: Coordinating Hygiene Program at AV food processing units, eateries and school and guest houses and Senior Home care, either at individual homes of the seniors or at Marika Home (which functions as a Senior Home for max. 5 seniors)
Daily tasks: Use existing documentation of the progress of the project, the various contraction experiments, to create pedagogical documents describing the evolution and learnings of our project. The goal is to provide smart documentation to brief those who continuously join the project.