- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Indian Culture
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
16 Opportunities for type : Data collection & Enquiries
Daily tasks: Tasks will be allocated only after an interview via Skype and then in person once arrived. Our team encourages each youth to work on an area they are truly inspired to work on. Matching skills and interests play a key role in engaging volunteers for true, committed work towards the collective manifestation of Auroville’s ideals. Tasks could include: Website Management, Visual Documentation, Written Documentation , Event/Workshop Organization, Curriculum Design Support, Data Gathering & Processing, Writing for various Publications, Networking with Youth in India/Abroad.
Daily tasks: Organize the data received from all the cultural venues in Auroville for the events of last year.
Daily tasks: Organising exixting data on various outreach programs conducted by Dental Centre- Collating information of the activities and photographs. Based on the above, to formulate social media message, emails, presentations and graphical representations and follow ups. To gather fund raising material.
Daily tasks: Coordinating Hygiene Program at AV food processing units, eateries and school and guest houses and Senior Home care, either at individual homes of the seniors or at Marika Home (which functions as a Senior Home for max. 5 seniors)
Daily tasks: Use existing documentation of the progress of the project, the various contraction experiments, to create pedagogical documents describing the evolution and learnings of our project. The goal is to provide smart documentation to brief those who continuously join the project.
Daily tasks: Maintain records and data of daily work/collection /allocation of resources. Coordinate recycling. Provide actual weekly data in terms of collections/recycled and landfill. Follow up and coordinate for the website. Organise data /revisions for contents to be published on the website.
Daily tasks: Spend a 3-7 days every month on market research and subsequently strategic planning; Primary research will involve meeting Auroville Units to understand and analyze their needs and undertaking field assessments within local villages.
Daily tasks: Analyzing surveys and writing reports for distribution and/or publication; Preparing questionnaires for future surveys Working with field staff to translate existing Tamil monitoring tools into English; Writing/standardizing format for Activity Reports; Disseminating completed materials; Networking with potential partners; Assisting with office tasks when needed.