- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- eco friendly products
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
8 Opportunities for area : Communication, Media & Press
-Work contributors to ensure that their content meets our editorial standards the content strategy that aligns with the AWARE's goals and objectives.
-Work with the team to generate ideas for articles, videos, and other multimedia content.
-Edit and proofread content for accuracy, clarity, and style.
-Manage the editorial calendar to ensure timely publication of content.
-Monitor website metrics and use data to inform content decisions.
-Collaborate with the social media team to promote content and engage with our audience.
The daily tasks of a volunteer working as a web and social media manager at awareauroville.com can vary depending on the needs of the organization, but here are some examples of tasks that the volunteer may be responsible for:
Managing the organization's website
Creating and scheduling social media posts
Creating and curating content
Collaborating with other volunteers: The web and social media manager volunteer will need to collaborate with other volunteers and staff members at awareauroville.com to ensure that digital content is aligned with the organization's goals and values.