- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Yoga, Wellness & Therapies
- Coastline protection
- Farming & Permaculture
- Forests, Ecology & Bio-diversity
- Land & water preservation
- Seed conservation
- Catering & Hospitality
- Crafts, Textiles & Fashion
- Food Production
- Media Communication
- Social Enterprise
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Customer service and front desk
- Data collection and interviews
- institutional relatoinship
- Teaching and training
7 Opportunities for area : Events & Exhibitions
Daily tasks: The aim is to develop an internet-based tool that links residents with external interested people. A first Facebook page named "Cité Universelle" was created. It needs to be supported, developed, actualized and given value and visibility. - Information collect with contents and photos - administration of the pages, - making it attractive with internal networking, connections research, events organization.
Daily tasks: would require aid in developing the camp site followed by construction work which would be under the guidance of the Team. Many additional opportunities could be taken up in the areas of design, architecture, web design, event management, project management, funding & marketing, coordinating with student exchange programs.
Daily tasks: 12 fields of research have been identified and documented so far in the form of interviews. What needs to be done is to analyse the content of these interviews, to perform more interviews, and to discover the "golden threads" that interweave the various researches.
Daily tasks: The volunteer will be in contact with people for various activities (conference, booking of venues, posters) and will be in charge of secretarial tasks like e-mail, letters, report meeting and all kind of activities linked with the organization.