- Community services
- Community-based Economy
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Yoga, Wellness & Therapies
- Coastline protection
- Farming & Permaculture
- Forests, Ecology & Bio-diversity
- Land & water preservation
- Seed conservation
- Catering & Hospitality
- Crafts, Textiles & Fashion
- Food Production
- Media Communication
- Social Enterprise
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Customer service and front desk
- Data collection and interviews
- institutional relatoinship
- Teaching and training
“Auroville will be a site of material and spiritual researches for a living embodiment of an actual human unity.”
You are an advanced student or a researcher/professor, you may have your own project or you wish to participate in a research within Auroville.
Your own research
We can help carry out a research project on a specific topic, related to Auroville and rooted in an Auroville activity. We will study your specific academic requirements and provide you with the necessary conditions to facilitate your work on site.
Join an Auroville research project
Below you’ll find a few research projects waiting to be started. If you are interested in one of them, feel free to contact the initiator or contact us by mail or contact form. Besides the opportunities mentioned below, many other research is done in Auroville.
How to apply
Please send us a message with a brief description of your requirements, ideas, and whether you contacted one of Auroville’s units already. Depending on regulations and your requirements, we may need to ask you to create an account in this website.
Research and development of earth based construction techniques
Develop and disseminate technologies using a maximum of raw earth and a minimum of other material.
EM research and application
Research and development of Effective microorganisms technologies.
Research on Waste Management
Research to improve the state of waste management.