Energy Policy Analyst
- Research and monitor legislative, regulatory, and policy trends relevant to the renewable energy sector.
- Analyze complex technical and socio-economic problems.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models in particular for distributed renewable energy systems.
- Undertake and oversee quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis using different research tools.
- Prepare clearly written academic publications, analytical reports, and other forms of dissemination of research.
- Correspond with stakeholders, the present policy and regulatory alternative and create higher public awareness
- Mentor and assist staff and early-stage researchers in the organization
A great opportunity for volunteer/ intern to work and learn with a diverse set of cultures, and a team of consultants with backgrounds in engineering, sociology, design, and business management having a wide range of expertise in several areas.
Conditions or the need
Auroville Consulting provides strategic and integrated planning, project management, design, and monitoring services in the domains of sustainable resource management (energy and water) and sustainable management practices. We are looking for committed individuals that have prior experience in engaging the renewable energy sector.
For more information click on Auroville Consulting.
Position and Role of the Volunteer
The Energy Policy Analyst will work on strategic planning, project management, and policy-related projects.
Goal & expected outcome
The volunteer/intern is required to work on technical aspects of projects related to renewable energy.
Conditions & Support
The following benefits will be provided to the candidate during the first 3 months of the probation period:
- Lunch, Snacks, and Beverages;
- Auroville contribution;
* Auroville stipend will be provided after the 3 months probation period.
Morning hours 9:00 a.m- 12:30 p.m
Afternoon hours 1:30 p.m- 5 p.m
No Software Specified