Renewable Energy Expert
- Developing and implementing strategies relating to renewable energy and sustainable development;
- Develop detailed project reports.
- Research on national and international policy and regulatory frameworks;
- Energy modeling on grid integration of distributed generation
- Design and implementation of pilot projects in the renewable energy field;
- Proposal writing and fundraising for initiatives in the renewable energy field.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models
A great opportunity for volunteers/ interns to work and learn with a diverse set of cultures, and teams with various backgrounds in sustainability, marketing, design, business management & environment with a wide range of expertise from several areas
Context or the need
Auroville Consulting provides strategic and integrated planning , project management, design and monitoring services in the domains of sustainable resource management (energy and water) and sustainable management practices. We are looking for committed individuals that have prior experience in engaging renewable energy sector.
For more information click on Auroville Consulting.
Position and Role of the Volunteer
The Renewable Energy Expert will work on strategic planning, project management and policy-related projects.
Goal & expected outcome
The volunteer/intern is required to work on technical aspects of projects related to renewable energy.
Conditions & Support
Following benefits will be provided to the candidate during first 3 months of probation period:
- Lunch, Snacks and Beverages;
- Auroville contribution;
* Auroville stipend will be provided after the 3 months probation period.
Morning hours 9:00 a.m- 12:30 p.m
Afternoon hours 1:30 p.m- 5:00 p.m
• Analytical thinking; planning, organizing and problem solving abilities. • Ability to communicate effectively in order to communicate complex and technical. information to technical and general audiences. •Pursuing/hold a degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. renewable energy, sustainable energy, electrical or mechanical engineering, finance and economics, applied science, environmental management and engineering)
Number of volunteers needed: 1