History and today’s organisation.
Started in 2018 and the activites include
- research into integral paradigm of knowledge (IPK)
- study of consciousness in general and the development of the faculties
- study and teaching of Sanskrit and the Veda’s to support our research and development
- research and teaching at TLC
- free co-working space at EUhouse
- soirées on exploring the European Spirit
- soirées on IPK, its principles, practice, influences, studies, results
- workshops, circles and practice events on IPK
- yearly 2 day seminar on IPK
- management course design based on IPK
we support other activities in Auroville with our energy and capacities (TLC, EUhouse, Acres for Auroville,… )
Vision and Missions
We develop the above activities and research based on the principles of IPK*.
We believe freedom to discover & develop creates & facilitates with great diversity & creativity.
We aim to learn from everything we do and develop ourselves and others while doing, organising, facilitating, experiencing, experimenting, failing & succeeding and trying again.
Study of Sanskrit and the Veda’s is fundamental in the re(dis)covery and exercise of our faculties.
the principles of IPK:
- principle one: a structure should emerge by itself and be like a walking stick supporting when needed, not an imposed harness limiting movement and development
- principle two: nothing can be taught – near to far – no judging, labelling or comparing
- principle three: all hinges on the re(dis)covery of the faculties as taught in the Veda’s
Leaders & Team
Joel and Siv each have 20 years of diverse business management experience.
Vladimir is our guide.