- City organisation, governance & regulation
- New Economy research & experiments
- Orientation & welcome
- Rural Development (services to Bio-region)
- Sustainable development projects
- Urban services
- Art and Artists Promotion
- Cinema & Documentary
- Events & Exhibitions
- Performing arts
- Sports & Martial Arts
- Visual arts - Fine arts
- Environmental education
- Indian Culture
- Informal education (for adults)
- Linguistic education
- Pedagogy & educational research
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Professional & vocational Training
- Programs for youth
- Spirituality & Integral Yoga
- Sri Aurobindo & Mother
- Ayurveda & Eastern Medicine
- Dentistry & Allopathic Medicine
- Inner development, Yoga & therapies
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Veterinary & Animal welfare
- Catering & Hospitality
- Communication, Media & Press
- Crafts & Products Design
- Distribution & Trade
- eco friendly products
- Food Production
- guest house services$
- Social Enterpreneurship, promotion & support
- Textile & fashion production
- Tourism & Travel
- Communication & outreach
- Data collection & Enquiries
- Front desk, reception & Customer care
- Teaching and training
- Administration & office work
- Documentation & Desk-based research
- Literary and intellectual work
- Project coordination (in-doors & on-site)
- Team & Relationship management
43 Opportunities for area : Education & Research
Daily tasks: Action research which includes observation, intervention and supporting existing STEM staff all engineers in research methodology.
- Research and monitor legislative, regulatory, and policy trends relevant to the renewable energy sector.
- Analyze complex technical and socio-economic problems.
- Research and design of novel business and implementation models in particular for distributed renewable energy systems.
- Undertake and oversee quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis using different research tools.
- Prepare clearly written academic publications, analytical reports, and other forms of dissemination of research.
- Correspond with stakeholders, the present policy and regulatory alternative and create higher public awareness
- Mentor and assist staff and early-stage researchers in the organization
Daily tasks: Organize methodology, prepare lesson plans, and teach English. Conduct classes as per the timetable decided with the school. Participate in other school activities such as celebrations and school trips. Work in collaboration with the other teachers and attend occasional teacher training workshops free of charge.
at Udavi School
Daily tasks: Volunteer would be required to take one to one sessions of English reading and writing with students. A schedule will be prepared in consultation with the project incharge at Udhavi to assist students. Many additional opportunities can also be taken up by the volunteer with music, art, craft, gardening etc. A volunteer is also free to explore and implement new ideas after discussion with the management team .
Daily tasks: Illustrative works for online representation of educational & research information on Sanskrit. Initial training and vision will be imparted in details. Thereafter, work autonomously with weekly inputs/follow ups from the team.
Daily tasks: The volunteer will prepare an integral yoga course adapted to children of 11- 12 years for a group of 15 students. The course will have a practical and a theoretical part so the students can evolve in their level of consciousness and get familiar with Sri Aurobindo and the Mother teachings.